Alpha Centauri PvE EST ****SITH****

Tolzer Tolzer

Alpha Centauri PvE EST ****SITH****

Alpha Centauri has allegiance to the Sith Empire. We are an English speaking, on a US East (EST) server, PvE Guild. Alpha Centauri is a guild of skilled, focused players who work together to face the toughest challenges in the game. The emphasis is on quality, not quantity. This does not mean that you have to be a perfect or expert player, nor do you have to be a 10+ hour-a-day power-gamer. You do, however, need to play somewhat regularly (at least 6-8 hours a week on average). You also need to have an open mind and be willing to pay attention, listen, and learn. You must also be committed to continuously improving your character and your skills as a player, especially in the context of groups and raids.

Our priorities, as a guild, are to succeed and have fun while doing it. We enjoy raiding and feel that we have the most fun when we can play well and reap the rewards of trying hard as a team. Patience, a good sense of humor, and a competitive streak are all great qualities to have. In short, you should be a pleasant person with a motivated perspective.

In general, we are interested in players who take an enthusiastic approach to raiding, and really make an effort to improve their performance and contribute to helping the raid strategize for progression. Fight mechanics change and progression is entirely dependent on how quickly a raid learns to deal with the challenges in front of them. Being able to adapt quickly and maintaining high situational awareness is essential.

Membership Requirements:

We ask that you be at least 18 years old to join, or have a sponsor or family member over 18 that are already in the guild to vouch for you. Members are expected to attend at least 6-8 hours a week on average (barring vacations and other extended leaves of absence from the game) and are expected to raid as often as possible. Time spent on the raid wait list when there are no spots in the raid do count towards this requirement. All members must be able to use voice chat on guild sponsored groups and raids. It is not required for you to have a microphone or speak (unless you are a raid leader). The main thing is that you can hear.

You must have a solid internet connection, a decent computer, and a working microphone is expected, as we do need you online, able to play at more than 8 fps and to communicate during raids. We also need you to maintain a 90% attendance rate, as we run a tight core and depend on every person to be reliable. We make an active effort to make sure that all members get a significant amount of raid time, so that we can rotate and stack as necessary but still keep things fair and fun.

All the Best and hope to hear from you! :)

Tolzer
Alpha Centauri
http://alpha-centauri.enjin.com/