Can someone in beta answer a very simple question?

Ibico Ibico

Can someone in beta answer a very simple question?

I'm wondering how character naming conventions work. I know I can have a Forename, but can we also have a Surname?
Or can we have Forename_Surname and will it capitalize the Surname's first letter? Or, even, can we have ForenameSurname and have it capitalize in the middle of a name?

I'm wondering because I have a name I'd like to use, but I'm wondering if it'll work.

Thanks!
kamper kamper

Re: Can someone in beta answer a very simple question?

If you go through the Q+A that has been posted, No, you cant have a last name.
Ibico Ibico

Re: Can someone in beta answer a very simple question?

Well, I mentioned a couple different ways we could work into it, so I'm wondering if those will work now..
kamper kamper

Re: Can someone in beta answer a very simple question?

I'm not sure about special characters or #s in the game, but nothing should stop you from being MrReallyLongUserNameSoLongIDontWantToPutYouInMyGuildCuzItllTakeForeverToSendYouAMessage