Controller vs Mouse

Khalil Khalil

Controller vs Mouse

Which do you think would be best for this game
Nova Kain Nova Kain

Re: Controller vs Mouse

Without question a mouse. Bioware specifically created this game for the PC platform.
kamper kamper

Re: Controller vs Mouse

I played WoW for a while with a controller, and it is actually quite possible. SW:TOR might be so to.

As Nova points out though, the game is created for the PC platform.
total darkness total darkness

Re: Controller vs Mouse

wasd is only 4 buttons you need to move... at least 9 for skills, and targeting has almost always been better by mouse more control for sniping and aiming.
Elsimer Elsimer

Re: Controller vs Mouse

I have a brother who is looking seriously into using a Rockband3 keyboard to play (plus a mouse for other stuff).