Covenant of the phoenix - Galactic Republic PvE

Eldonis Eldonis

Covenant of the phoenix - Galactic Republic PvE

We at Covenant of the Phoenix will have a chapter on the Republic PvE server.

The Covenant of the Phoenix is a multi gaming community that has been around since September 2000 with chapters in; AC-DT, SWG, CoV, Guild Wars, EQ2, LotRo, AoC, Vanguard, WoW, DFO-NA, DFO-EU, RoM, EVE, Dawntide, Fallen Earth, Mortal Online, Final Fantasy XIV and Rift.

Let's face it, mmorpgs come and go. When looking for a guild, you will want one that is willing to expand into other games and has a history of stable leadership. We are a mature and drama free gaming community. Our members are easy going and joke a lot in ventrilo and on the forums.

A guild can make or break a person's experience in a MMO. Different guilds for different folks. The trick is finding one that will become more like a family than a guild and will last throughout the years.

The guild was founded on the principles of loyalty, honor, and brotherhood and thrives because on-line adventure games are more fun in the company of kindred spirits.

Our membership ranges in age from teens to the comfortably retired and geographically spans the globe (although most are adults residing in the North American continent). Most of us have jobs or college commitments and families, and therefore we support the premise that real-life has priority over game-life. So power gaming isn't required.

While we may be a multi gaming guild, we have always taken strides to maintain that close knit family oriented feeling that is often only associated with smaller guilds.

I encourage anyone that is looking to join a mature gaming community to visit our site, in any case, it doesn't hurt to look. So, please feel free to visit us at:

Covenant of the Phoenix    http://www.covenantofthephoenix.com

SWTOR Guild Page      http://www.swtor.com/guilds/6034/covenant-phoenix

Recruitment Video        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koVllCgv_YM

CotP on Wiki       http://swtor.wikia.com/wiki/Covenant_of_the_Phoenix_-_Republic_PvE

Stable Community (10+ years)
Mumble VoiP
Great Website
Active Forums
Helpful Members
Darkfalcon Darkfalcon

Re: Covenant of the phoenix - Galactic Republic PvE

Great guild, friendly, helpful, and active!  Residing on the Krayt Dragon server.

Join us for guild event nights every Tuesday and Thursday. We run flashpoints for all all levels, go on datacron hunts and we're planning on doing some world boss events too.

Go to http://www.cotp.info for more information.
Darkfalcon Darkfalcon

Covenant of the Phoenix - Republic, PVE, Krayt Dragon

Tuesday was a great event night!  We had so much fun running around Nar Shadda!  We got all 5 of the datacrons and even took out the world boss!

We're still recruiting!  We have no class or level restrictions, play the class that you enjoy.   Join us for our guild event nights every Tuesday and Thursday.  We are now starting to run ops too!

http://www.cotp.info
Darkfalcon Darkfalcon

Re: Covenant of the Phoenix - Republic, PVE, Krayt Dragon

We're still recruiting all classes and levels. We'll never require you to play a certain class, have certain crafting skills, or rush to 50. Play the way you want.

We have guild events every Tuesday and Thursday.

Tuesday's usually start off with a contest of some sort, with prizes awarded to winners. Then we run flashpoints for all levels from 10 to 50.

Thursday's are our datacron hunt nights. We go to a planet and obtain all 5 datacrons. Last night we got all 5 datacrons on Tatooine in about an hour. We always have a lot of fun on our datacron hunts.

We run operations on Wednesday and Sunday nights and have downed 2 bosses in Eternity Vault, so far.

All events, flashpoints and operations are voluntary, we never require people to participate if they don't want to, but those that do always have a lot of fun.

For more information go to http://www.cotp.info
Darkfalcon Darkfalcon

Re: Covenant of the Phoenix - Republic, PVE, Krayt Dragon

Still recruiting all classes and levels.  We're growing steadily and would love to have you join us.

Go to http://www.cotp.info for more information or to apply.
Darkfalcon Darkfalcon

Re: Covenant of the Phoenix - Republic, PVE, Krayt Dragon

Still recruiting all classes and levels for this active, helpful and friendly guild.

Last night we had a great time on our Balmorra datacron hunt, and obtained all 5 datacrons on Balmorra.  We make sure everyone always gets all the datacrons and protect low level characters from mobs so they can get the datacrons too.

We still also have event nights on Tuesday night and run ops on Wednesday and Sunday nights.

For more information or to apply, go to www.cotp.info