Galactic Misfits | PVE | Raiding | Recruiting

Vipe Vipe

Galactic Misfits | PVE | Raiding | Recruiting

Galactic Misfits

Recruit Status: Open

Server: Unknown

Guild Type: PVE Raiding

Alignment: Sith

About Us

We are a group of players who have been together for a while, raided countless times and are looking to add to our group of friends for future end game content. Please do not apply if you are looking for a hardcore 4+ night a week raiding guild who will scold players for making a single mistake. We will raid based on what our players can do for the week and abide by a schedule to ensure all of our players can play. On average we hope to be able to raid 2 nights with 3 on acceptable weeks. Do not apply if you don't have a sense of humor. We have 1 goal in this game and that is to get along and have fun during raids, we have done this for some time now and have a blast in our raids making jokes and still getting the job done. We are not a pure PVP Guild but we will try to get together and do some PVP on off nights we are a PVE Guild so please do not get upset.

Requirements

Please be 18 or older, Have Ventrilo, A Microphone, and not an attitude :)

Our Website: www.galacticmisfits.guildportal.com

Currently Looking for the following classes

Sith Warrior/Maurader DPS - High
Sith Warrior/Juggernaut Tank - Low

Bounty Hunter/Powertech tank - High
Bounty Hunter/Mercenary - Low
Bounty Hunter/Mercenary Healer - High

Sith Inquisitor/Assassin DPS - Low
Sith Inquisitor/Sorcerer DPS - Low
Sith Inquisitor/Sorcerer Heal - High

Imperial Agent/Operative - Low
Imperial Agent/Sniper - High

*Please note that just because it is listed as low does not mean you will not get in.

Ventrilo information will be given after membership or if asked to hop on for a meet and greet before acceptance.

To Apply please visit us at www.galacticmisfits.guildportal.com and follow the rules in the Application section in the forums.

Thank You
Oldelton Oldelton

Re: Galactic Misfits | PVE | Raiding | Recruiting

Have you guys figured out what server you are gonna be on. I am looking at rolling a Sith Sorcerer Healer, And am interested in your guild.