ORIGINALTRILOGY

jenreate jenreate

ORIGINALTRILOGY

Star Wars was a combination of three trilogies: "The Journal of the Whills", "The Force" and  Adventures of Luke Starkiller.

American Graffiti said:

It wasn't long after I began writing Star Wars that I realized the story was more than a single film could hold. As the saga of the Skywalkers and Jedi Knights unfolded, I began to see it as a tale that could take at least nine films to tell — three trilogies — and I realized, in making my way through the back story and after story, that I was really setting out to write the middle story.