Pravus Mortis (Imperial - Shii-Cho (US-EST)) is Recruiting

Ayre Ayre

Pravus Mortis (Imperial - Shii-Cho (US-EST)) is Recruiting

Guild name: Pravus Mortis
 Guild Faction: Empire
 Guild Leader: Seun
 Recruitment Officer: Ayre
 Guild Website: http://pm.guildlaunch.com
 Type of guild: Adult Casual Core. We raid, we just don't treat the game as a second job.
 Progression: 5/5 Normal Eternity Vault, 4/5 Normal Karagga's Palace
 Ops Times: Friday and Saturday 8:30 pm, Sunday 6:30 pm (if needed)
 Recruiting: Recruiting DPS and Healers in particular, but anyone who is good at their class is welcome.
 Etc: Here comes the pitch...

Who are we?

Pravus Mortis (Imperial - Shii-Cho (US-EST)) has been around since 2002 when we started in EverQuest. Many of our members play/have played several different games including that one from Blizzard. The point is that we've been around a really long time.

We raid... but while we've done the "Server First" thing in the past, it really isn't a big deal to us anymore. We'll see every bit of content this game has to offer, but we're not going to turn this game into a second job in order to do it.

We goof off... Naked Twi'lek runs coming to a planet near you.

We hate drama... Seriously, drama queens need not apply. Most of us, in guild, have been friends for a long time, and while our sense of humor can be a little rough sometimes, we're all adults, and we act like it.

If you're looking for a group of good players to enjoy the game with, whether it be PvP events, Flashpoints, Space Combat, or end-game content, come and apply at http://pm.guildlaunch.com and tell us about yourself. We don't care about combat log parses or any of that stuff, we just want to get to know the people we let into our little guild.

If you are someone looking for server firsts and continuous e-peen stroking, you will be happier elsewhere.
Ayre Ayre

Re: Pravus Mortis (Imperial - Shii-Cho (US-EST)) is Recruiting

Update - We are now starting hard modes and after our first attempt are 2/5 in Hard Mode Eternity Vault.

We are still recruiting all classes and roles to build up a strong core group for 16 mans. Please visit our website http://pm.guildlaunch.com for more information. Thanks and have a great day!
Ayre Ayre

Re: Pravus Mortis (Imperial - Shii-Cho (US-EST)) is Recruiting

Another Update - We are now 4/5 in 8 man Hard Mode Eternity Vault.
Ayre Ayre

Re: Pravus Mortis (Imperial - Shii-Cho (US-EST)) is Recruiting

Update - We have now began 16 man operations and after the first night we are 3/5 in normal Eternity Vault. We are still looking for more friendly adult players to join us. Please visit our website found above or contact Seun, Ayre, or Grimthorn in game. Thanks!