The Guardians: Sith Empire | PvP | PvE | Casual RP

Gyun.Nah Gyun.Nah

The Guardians: Sith Empire | PvP | PvE | Casual RP

This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Gyun Nah - Bounty Hunter
The Guardians: Sith Empire
Gyun.Nah Gyun.Nah

Re: The Guardians | Sith / PvP / PvE / Casual RP

This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Gyun Nah - Bounty Hunter
The Guardians: Sith Empire
Gyun.Nah Gyun.Nah

Re: The Guardians: Sith Empire | PvP | PvE | Casual RP

(reserved)
Gyun Nah - Bounty Hunter
The Guardians: Sith Empire
Gyun.Nah Gyun.Nah

Re: The Guardians: Sith Empire | PvP | PvE | Casual RP

We welcome our newest member Vitor to the TG ranks!
Gyun Nah - Bounty Hunter
The Guardians: Sith Empire
Gyun.Nah Gyun.Nah

Re: The Guardians: Sith Empire | PvP | PvE | Casual RP

We welcome our newest member Darth Hawk3r to the TG ranks.
Gyun Nah - Bounty Hunter
The Guardians: Sith Empire
Gyun.Nah Gyun.Nah

Re: The Guardians: Sith Empire | PvP | PvE | Casual RP

We welcome Keldar to the TG community and Sith Division!
Gyun Nah - Bounty Hunter
The Guardians: Sith Empire
Gyun.Nah Gyun.Nah

Re: The Guardians: Sith Empire | PvP | PvE | Casual RP

We welcome Haruhi to the TG community and the Sith Division - Welcome!!
Gyun Nah - Bounty Hunter
The Guardians: Sith Empire
Gyun.Nah Gyun.Nah

Re: The Guardians: Sith Empire | PvP | PvE | Casual RP

Please, join me in welcoming 2 new members, Moe and Diesel, to TG who will be serving in the Sith Division!

WELCOME!

Glory to the EMPIRE!
Gyun Nah - Bounty Hunter
The Guardians: Sith Empire
Gyun.Nah Gyun.Nah

Re: The Guardians: Sith Empire | PvP | PvE | Casual RP

Dahkot survived the gruesome 7 days trial and review period!

And today we welcome him to TG and the Sith Division!

Glory to the EMPIRE!
Gyun Nah - Bounty Hunter
The Guardians: Sith Empire
Gyun.Nah Gyun.Nah

Re: The Guardians: Sith Empire | PvP | PvE | Casual RP

Please join me in Welcoming Kharnedge to the TG community and the Sith Division.

Welcome!

Glory to the EMPIRE!
Gyun Nah - Bounty Hunter
The Guardians: Sith Empire
Gyun.Nah Gyun.Nah

Re: The Guardians: Sith Empire | PvP | PvE | Casual RP

We welcome Trins into the TG community!  He will be serving as a member of the Sith Division!

Glory to the EMPIRE!
Gyun Nah - Bounty Hunter
The Guardians: Sith Empire
Gyun.Nah Gyun.Nah

Re: The Guardians: Sith Empire | PvP | PvE | Casual RP

Let us all welcome Anesh to TG and the Sith Division!

With his joining we more firmly establish a worldwide presence!

Glory to the EMPIRE!
Gyun Nah - Bounty Hunter
The Guardians: Sith Empire
Gyun.Nah Gyun.Nah

Re: The Guardians: Sith Empire | PvP | PvE | Casual RP

Please join me in welcoming 2 new members - Vincent and Viktor (aka Zwiw and Nova)!

It is an honor to have you as part of the TG community and Sith Division.

Glory to the EMPIRE!
Gyun Nah - Bounty Hunter
The Guardians: Sith Empire
Gyun.Nah Gyun.Nah

Re: The Guardians: Sith Empire | PvP | PvE | Casual RP

Please join me in welcoming another fine member to TG as part of the Sith Division.

Welcome, Tarbano!

Good to have you with us and...

Glory to the EMPIRE!
Gyun Nah - Bounty Hunter
The Guardians: Sith Empire
Gyun.Nah Gyun.Nah

Re: The Guardians: Sith Empire | PvP | PvE | Casual RP

Please join me in welcoming Jessa Keldrona and Lashley to TG as new members who will be serving as part of the Sith Division.

Welcome and congratulations!

Glory to the EMPIRE!
Gyun Nah - Bounty Hunter
The Guardians: Sith Empire
Gyun.Nah Gyun.Nah

Re: The Guardians: Sith Empire | PvP | PvE | Casual RP

Congratulations to our 2 newest officers, Adomnae and Tudana!!!

Serve proudly and with distinction....or...well...be killed!

Glory to the EMPIRE!
Gyun Nah - Bounty Hunter
The Guardians: Sith Empire
Gyun.Nah Gyun.Nah

Re: The Guardians: Sith Empire | PvP | PvE | Casual RP

Let us all welcome the newest TG member and fine addition to the Sith Division!

Welcome Namrick!

Glory to the EMPIRE!
Gyun Nah - Bounty Hunter
The Guardians: Sith Empire
Gyun.Nah Gyun.Nah

Re: The Guardians: Sith Empire | PvP | PvE | Casual RP

May all of TG join me in welcoming Nate and Grantag to TG as proud representatives of the SITH Division.

Here's to many years of great gaming ahead together!

Glory to the EMPIRE!
Gyun Nah - Bounty Hunter
The Guardians: Sith Empire
Gyun.Nah Gyun.Nah

Re: The Guardians: Sith Empire | PvP | PvE | Casual RP

Join me in welcoming Henry to TG as the newest member of the Sith Division.

Welcome!

Glory to the EMPIRE!
Gyun Nah - Bounty Hunter
The Guardians: Sith Empire
Gyun.Nah Gyun.Nah

Re: The Guardians: Sith Empire | PvP | PvE | Casual RP

We welcome our newest members: Grellan and Kron; those who have joined recently; and everyone who is poised to take the Sith Divsion into SWTOR!

We are PVP server bound with 13 or so days to go until preorder release begins!

Glory to the EMPIRE!
Gyun Nah - Bounty Hunter
The Guardians: Sith Empire