[The Shadowlands] Covenant of the Phoenix - Galactic Republic PvE

Eldonis Eldonis

[The Shadowlands] Covenant of the Phoenix - Galactic Republic PvE

Covenant of the Phoenix

Republic PvE

The Covenant of the Phoenix is a multi gaming community that has been around since September 2000 with chapters in; AC-DT, SWG, CoV, Guild Wars, EQ2, LotRo, AoC, Vanguard, WoW, DFO-NA, DFO-EU, RoM, EVE, Dawntide, Fallen Earth, Mortal Online, Final Fantasy XIV and Rift.

Let's face it, mmorpgs come and go. When looking for a guild, you will want one that is willing to expand into other games and has a history of stable leadership. We are a mature and drama free gaming community. Our members are easy going and joke a lot in ventrilo and on the forums.

A guild can make or break a person's experience in a MMO. Different guilds for different folks. The trick is finding one that will become more like a family than a guild and will last throughout the years.

The guild was founded on the principles of loyalty, honor, and brotherhood and thrives because on-line adventure games are more fun in the company of kindred spirits.

Our membership ranges in age from teens to the comfortably retired and geographically spans the globe (although most are adults residing in the North American continent). Most of us have jobs or college commitments and families, and therefore we support the premise that real-life has priority over game-life. So power gaming isn't required.

Our current progression includes:

5/5 Story/Hard/Nightmare Eternity Vault
5/5 Story/Hard/Nightmare Karagga's Palace
4/4 Story Denova

While we may be a multi gaming guild, we have always taken strides to maintain that close knit family oriented feeling that is often only associated with smaller guilds.

I encourage anyone that is looking to join a mature gaming community to visit our site, in any case, it doesn't hurt to look. So, please feel free to visit us at:

Covenant of the Phoenix

SWTOR Recruitment Page

Recruitment Video

Stable Community (10+ years)

Mumble VoiP

Great Website

Active Forums

Helpful Members
Eldonis Eldonis

Re: [The Shadowlands] Covenant of the Phoenix - Galactic Republic PvE

We are a very active guild. Just check out our Weekly Schedule of Events page and see for yourself. We are welcoming any native Shadowland players and any transfer refugees. Any and all levels, classes and gameplay focus.
Darkfalcon Darkfalcon

Re: [The Shadowlands] Covenant of the Phoenix - Galactic Republic PvE

Still recruiting all classes and levels.
Darkfalcon Darkfalcon

Re: [The Shadowlands] Covenant of the Phoenix - Galactic Republic PvE

Still recruiting all classes and levels on the Republic and Empire sides.