<N O xplode> Endgame Raiding / PVP -The Twin Spears PvP East Coast

Shady Shady

<N O xplode> Endgame Raiding / PVP -The Twin Spears PvP East Coast

We are a Endgame Pve/ Pvp guild with tons of mmo experience under out belts. We like to be laid back and have fun while we destroy us some Jedi. We will be running a PVP team as well as a Operation 8 man team and always have room for more. Enlist now and get instant member status.
                                           Visit us at
                                http://no-xplode.enjin.com/